ROS WORLD is less than a week away. I just updated the schedule, check it out.
ROS News for the Week of 11/2/2020
Be aware, that the best things you can do to help support ROS World are to spread the word about the event and register to visit a vendor booth. If you see a vendor that interests you please take a moment to meet with them.
- November 10: CARMA Webinar on Vehicle Autonomy
- November 17: French Robotic Agriculture Webinar
- November 20th: Bay Area Robotics Symposium
- December 15th ROS-I Conference
- ROS Industrial Asia Pacific Workshop 2020 10/29/2020
- Building the future of robot development with ROS 2
- Super Cool: ROS 2 goes to the bottom of Lake Tahoe
- Clearpath Robots on AWS Robomaker
- ROS Industrial Robot Sanding with ROS 2
- CYBORG COCKROACHES – (this was my first job in college, ask me about it at ROS World happy hour)
- Walmart ditches inventory robots
- Haddington Dynamics and Kindred get snapped up
- A big ROS 2 Foxy Update dropped this week
- Cool Code Metrics Plugin for Github
- SubT Adaptive Path Planning
- ROS 2 on Kubernetes
- Bootable ROS 2 USB with bells, whistles, and Docker
- ROS 2 Nodes in GStreamer?!
- Autoware Model Zoo
- Rust ROS Working Group kicks off.
ROS World Lightning Talks
- Boost Pool Allocation
- JCA Technologies makes ROS enabled real-time controllers.
- EtherCAT ROS Package
- Visual Circuit
- Visevi Tactile Sensor
- ROS & Docker Pro Tips
- Smart Physical Demonstration and Evaluation Robot
- Cognicept Remote Robot Diagnostics
- Adding Clang Tidy to ROS2
- JDE Robotics Robot Academy
- Object Computing on DDS
- SWRI on Force Control of Collaborative Robots
- KRSSG Soccer Robots
- Freedom Robotics Fleet Management
- Perception Open3D
- Yolact 3D ROS
- TOF Lidar in fog
Sorry about these all being Twitter links. I should have a feature length video up after ROS World.
- ROS2 Serial Communication with Arduino
- Hector Slam & Autonomous Navigation, Next Steps?
- Flir Blackfly BFLY-PGE-31S4C (Power over Ethernet) not working with autoware?
Got something cool to announce, please drop it in the comments.