Semi-regular Glamour Shots Thread for 10/25/2019

turtl
It has been two weeks. Time for a glamour shots thread. With ROSCon coming up we’re hoping to see a lot of activity. If you have any cool images or video from your current project now is the time to post it.

What is a glamour shot? It is a screen capture, tutorial, video, or image of whatever you are working on in ROS or Gazebo. We all do this in our private work forums but we should do it out in the open more.

There are five rules:

• It must be something you or your team made.
  • It must use ROS or Gazebo.
  • You need to include at least a one sentence description.
  • Nothing is too big or too small. We want everything from home brew bots to fleets of autonomous cars.
  • Be excellent to one another.
2 Likes

Currently I am working on localization and planning trajectories using crazyflie2.1 platform.
Checkout the video of its initial teleoperation test here:

3 Likes

That’s great. I would love to build an open source vicon system to do external drone tracking. If only I had more time.

2 Likes

Greenzie here! Working hard on our aftermarket autopilot for commercial lawn mowers. Here’s us working at the field with some of our team’s helpers:

And here’s our latest video:

Using ROS: localization, our open source ROS planners, and a hardened, fast booting Ubuntu kernel.

12 Likes

@SeeBQ:

Using ROS: localization, our open source ROS planners, and a hardened, fast booting Ubuntu kernel.

Can you talk more about the hardened, fast booting Ubuntu?

“John you have to mow the lawn before you go riding”.
IMG_0210_Moment Building Autonomous robots for the lazy man.

2 Likes

[ISO] TurtleBot Kinetic ISO - Beta Testers needed!