Following from this thread we’re going to try doing a semi regular “ROS glamour shots” thread in ROS Projects. What is a glamour shot? It is a screen capture, tutorial, video, or image of whatever you are working on in ROS or Gazebo. We all do this in our private work forums but we should do it out in the open more.
There are five rules:
- It must be something you or your team made.
- It must use ROS or Gazebo.
- You need to include at least a one sentence description.
- Nothing is too big or too small. We want everything from home brew bots to fleets of autonomous cars.
- Be excellent to one another.