The registration for the Get ROS2 Industrial Ready Training will close on September 11, 2023.
- Name: ROS2 Industrial Training: Basics + ROS2 Navigation + Manipulation with MoveIt
- Duration: 3-day class. With daily classes from 8:00 - 16:00 Pacific Time
- Format: ZOOM Virtual Class + Practice with Real Robots
- URL: https://www.theconstructsim.com/ros2-industrial-workshop/
- Registration deadline: 2023-09-10T22:00:00Z
The Robot Operating System (ROS) is now available in Version 2, bringing essential improvements for industrial applications. This intensive 3-day training focuses on harnessing ROS 2’s power in this context, covering ROS 2 basics, ROS 2 navigation, and ROS 2 manipulation to equip you with vital skills for success.
Real Robots Used:
This training provides you with hands-on experience by remotely connecting to a warehouse robot lab equipped with two real industrial robots for practice. These robots include:
You will learn:
- How to use ROS2 in real robots
- How to make robots navigate with ROS2
- How to make a robotic arm manipulate objects using ROS2
Our modules cover key areas:
- Understanding Basic ROS2 Concepts
- RViz2 debugging tool
- ROS2 Advanced Topics: DDS, Services, Actions, ROS1_Bridge
- ROS2 Navigation Stack (Nav2)
- Nav2 Behavior Trees
- Arm Navigation with MoveIt2
No ROS1 Experience Needed
You don’t need to know anything about ROS1. We’ll start fresh with ROS2, so you can focus on learning.
Questions or thoughts? Feel free to ask.