Hi ROS community,
The next ‘Get ROS2 Industrial Ready’ training will be held on April 24th – 26th, 2023.
- Duration: 3 days. With daily classes from 9:00 to 17:00 CDT.
- Format: Online with Remote Real Robot
- Website: https://www.theconstructsim.com/ros2-industrial-workshop/
This training will take you quickly and smoothly into all ROS2 elements you need to know to program robots with ROS2. You will learn the essential concepts and tools to be able to understand and create any basic ROS 2 industrial related projects, including navigation and arm grasping.
What You Will Learn:
- ROS2 basic elements
- ROS2 topics
- ROS2 Services
- ROS2 Actions
- How to manage basic multi-threading in ROS2
- How to use DDS in ROS2
- How to use Debugging tools in ROS2
- How to make a robot autonomously navigate (ROS2 Navigation)
- How to control arm robots (MoveIt2)
- How to make robots grasp objects
How you will learn:
- This training is a live ZOOM class led by ROS experts
- Perform exercises with simulated robots, along with the instructors.
- Get hands-on practice in applying ROS2 in an RB-1 BASE warehouse logistics robot and UR3e robotic arm.
Registration & more details on the training: https://www.theconstructsim.com/ros2-industrial-workshop/
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training is organized by The Construct and Robotnik