Erle Robotics is a growing robotics company focus on modular robotics, particularly in H-ROS a project funded initially within the Robotic Fast Track (RFT) effort by the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) and supported nowadays by companies like Acutronic Robotics and SONY, that aims to create easily reusable and reconfigurable robot hardware components that will simplify the creation of robots, reduce development time and allow parts from different manufacturers to interoperates using ROS, which aims to become an industry standard for robotics components from across hardware and software providers.
We are located in Vitoria (Spain) with the added bonus of being one hour away from San Sebastian one of the most important gastronomical cities, La Rioja which is well know for it vineries or the Bilbao’s beaches area where you will be able to became a surfer!
- Electronics prototyping, design and validation.
- Design for manufacture, generation of documentation, including electronic component specification, PCB design and layout.
- Documentation, ensuring conformance to standards.
- Communication skills: presenting and communicating ideas
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in Electrical Engineering or similar
- EDA design tool (Eagle, Altium, Orcad, experience): schematic, libraries and PCB
- Embedded Linux knowledge
- Soldering and prototyping skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
Skills / Job Requirements
- Experience of designing PCBs for micro-controllers and micro-processors.
- Experience with robotics, hardware and / or embedded systems.
- Motivated and goal-oriented.
- Able to plan time, manage assigned deliverables, and work to deadlines.
- Shows initiative and diligent.
- Able to work effectively both as part of a team and individually.
Good to have
- Experience in Python, C/C++
- ROS / ROS 2.0
- VHDL / Verilog / OpenCL
- FPGA based design development
- Xilinx tools (Vivado, etc.)
- Cover letter
- GitHub account
- References and/or letter of recommendation
What we offer
Competent salaries, fine work-life balance and the chance to participate in a startup that is trying to shape the future of robotics. In addition, we offer a complementary set of perks to our team members which include Spotify accounts, Netflix accounts, language courses, gym subscriptions, spa and many more coming over.
How to apply ?
To apply, email your resume/CV (PDF preferred), along with your GitHub account and a cover letter to email@example.com.