Maritime Robotics WG Meeting #2

Maritime Robotics meetings are back!

As @arjo129 stated in this post, I was in the middle of very big life changes in the last two months and I wasn’t able to organize the March meeting. But now I’m back! April meeting is happening for sure, and you can find the details below. For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about, please check the first meeting minutes post. There you will find the recordings, link to our main communication channel, forms to give your opinion…

Meeting details:

• When?
    • 2022-04-05T15:00:00Z2022-04-05T16:00:00Z
  • Where?
  • How long will it take?
    • 1 hour max
  • What is the schedule?
    • @woensug-choi presentation of the NPS image sonar
    • @T_Fabbri introduction of a robotics competition
    • Me and @arjo129 bringing up discussions about the charter and the WG
    • Hopefully I’ll show a demo of an Hover/Inspection ROV in Ignition and ROS2

If you want to present of May, June… Meeting please reach out to me or @arjo129. The fastest way to contact way would be in the ROS Maritime Element Channel. It can be anything marine robotics related, new sensors, robot presentation, packages releases, packages suggestions…

We also wanna hear your thoughts about the chater, please comment there or bring your thoughts to the meeting. I know that the comments there are from more than 1 month ago, but I’ll start to answer each one of them later today, so it is the best time to give your opinion.

That is it! See you there!

3 Likes

I just updated the post with the link for the meeting. You can add already to your calendar.

Today is the day! See you there!

Can you send the link to the meeting please.

1 Like
1 Like

Are there meeting notes or a recording for the second meeting available?