We’re glad to announce that micro-ROS will be the proud presenter of a dedicated talk at the ROS World 2020 Conference next Thursday the 12th of November!
We’ll be hosted by the FIWARE parallel track session, and the presentation will circle around micro-ROS’ latest features and developments (we’ve had quite a movement lately!), after a due, though brief, introduction to the project. Among the topics that will be discussed:
- micro-ROS’ twofold build system approach
- Integration into Arduino, Zephyr and ESP-IDF platforms
- Client-Agent matching by discovery
- Graph support! (soon-to-be-released)
- p2p functionality [WIP]
- Demo: micro-ROS & MoveIt 2
- micro-ROS gets AI: integration with DephtAI, by LUXonis [WIP]
The session is scheduled to take place at 2 pm CST (9 pm CET). Find the complete agenda of the session in the poster below:
And that’s not it! micro-ROS will be also present as a featured guest in a bunch of other talks by collaborators and friends, among which Nuno Marques from the Dronecode Foundation and Francisco Melendez from FIWARE.
Stay tuned and enjoy the views!