ROSCon 2022 videos and slides are now available!
Luxonis just launched their Kickstarter for the rae ROS 2 robot!
Sense, Think, Act #27 – How do Advanced Prosthetic Hands Lead to an Exciting Future as Cyborgs? with Dima Gazda
FYI: The final Galactic sync will happen on 2022-11-28.
- 11/12/2022 Px4 X ROS Workshop in Spainish
- 11/14/2022 NVIDIA Issac ROS Webinar Series
- 11/30/2022 Open-RMF ROS 2 Training
- 12/16/2022 Open Hardware Summit CFP
- Luxonis rae Kickstarter
- Dronecode at ROSCon 2022
- Sense Think Act #27: How do Advanced Prosthetic Hands Lead to an Exciting Future as Cyborgs? with Dima Gazda
- Avatar Xprize: Pollen Robotics wins $2M!
- Arduino PLC
- MOV.AI Raises $8.2M
- AMP Robotics Raises $91M Series C
- Iron Ox lays off 50, amounting to nearly half its staff
- Labrador Systems deploys its first assistive elder-care robots
- Dave Coleman (Picknik CEO) at Github Universe
- Jorvon Moss at Supercon (good primer on robot design)
- Robot Refueling of Cars
- Apex.AI joins SOAFEE
- CircularNet: Reducing waste with Machine Learning
- How PX4 and Open Standards Radically Changed My Business
- Time Best Inventions of the Year – How many ROS companies do you count?!
- ROS 2 in Leo Rover – What to Expect
- Onboard Powerline Perception System for UAVs Using mmWave Radar and FPGA-Accelerated Vision
- Leo Rover conquers the Moon once more – the final round of the Space Resources Challenge
- Indy Autonomous Challenge Live Stream
- Amazon Sparrow Robotic Arm
- micro-Python for Arduino
- ROSCon 2022 Videos are Live
- Control Your Robot with Your Phone
- FINAL Galactic Sync 2022-11-28
- Opinion on Calibration Approaches
- NVIDIA Isaac ROS Webinar Series Kicks Off on November 14, 2022
- ROS with Kubernets
- Luxonis - Robotics Access for Everyone: rae
- MoveIt Weekly #5: Declaritive Launch Files
- Dataset Release: Large UAV multisensor dataset with outdoor ground truth, indoor-outdoor transitions, and indoor data
- How to handle timed out build jobs?
- ROS 2 Raspberry Pi 4 image with the real-time kernel as presented in ROScon 2022 and future work.
- Planned Migration of ROS Answers and Gazebo Answers to Robotics Stack Exchange
- New Packages for ROS 2 Humble Hawksbill
- TB3 Big Wheel Documentation
Have you heard the news? We’re working on a migration from ROS Answers to Stack Exchange. The migration will take some time, and may take a few months. Please read all about the transition here.