- Live Class link (No registration required. You only need a The Construct account): https://app.theconstructsim.com/#/LiveClass/3b476a93-f326-4049-baaa-833fd16398ae
- Free event. Open to everyone
- LIVE on: 2021-11-30T17:00:00Z
Nanosaur is the smallest NVIDIA Jetson dinosaur robot, designed and made by Raffaello Bonghi.
Nanosaur is a simple open-source robot based on NVIDIA Jetson. The robot is fully 3D printable, can autonomously wander on your desk and uses a simple camera and two OLEDs — these act as a pair of eyes. It measures a compact 10x12x6cm and it weighs only 500g.
** In this Live Class, we will connect to the real NanoSaur robot using the ROS Development Studio. We will show you how to easily connect to ANY real robot from a rosject in just a few steps and we will create a simple ROS2 program to control the real NanoSaur robot.
You will learn:
- Connect to the real robot using the ROS Development Studio
- Create a simple ROS2 program to control the real NanoSaur robot