ROS News for the Week of 10/19/2020
- Autoware @ IEEE IV 2020 all day today
- ROS Industrial Asia Pacific Workshop 2020 10/29/2020
- Ada Lovelace Day Panel with Silicon Valley Robotics
- ROS Talk for Boulder Linux User Group
- 2020 Open Hardware Weather Report
- Applied Intuition Reaches $1.25B Valuation
- 8 New ARM-I projects get funding.
- MicroROS on Zephyr IoT
- Memory Profiling in MicroROS
- James Bruton is building a ROS robot
- Augean Burro Test Video
- ROS-I on Tesseract + Ignition
- Tutorial for Blender Data Collection for Perception
- SPOOKY PUMPKIN CARVING ROBOT
- Septentrio announces open source software and hardware for autonomous applications with GNSS
- Indy Autonomous Challenge team summary for Univ. Wisc. – more to come
- A New RMW is Available
- ROS Agriculture is looking for Videos
- Alurity Toolbox for Robot Cybersecurity
- DIY Wormbot
- Announcing Full Coverage Path Planner and Tracking PID packages.
- ROS 1 on ARM64
- DRAFT Galactic RMW Report is out for comment
- RFC: ROS 2 Per Package Documentation Requrements – UPDATED – PLEASE READ
- NEW Autoware Model Zoo
- Nav2 Waypoint Follower Executor Plugins!
ROS Answers is like a bank; you need make deposits if you want to make withdrawals. Take an hour once a week to help someone out. They might help you out down the road.