Just to invite you to a Webinar on June 3rd 2021
Bridging ROS and GNSS for robotics application
In this webinar you will learn the most efficient way of integrating high-accuracy GNSS positioning and 3D orientation into any robotic system based on ROS (Robotic Operating System). Find out why ROS is the most popular robotic development environment today, and the benefits it offers to robotic or autonomous solutions such as ease of integration and faster time-to-market. Discover what RTK cm-level positioning and inertial sensors have to offer and the best way integrating them into the GNSS navigation stack of ROS. Our experts will also explain how GNSS and GNSS/INS are fused with other sensors such as odometry, vision or even lidars for optimal robotic localization and navigation.
5 Key take-aways:
- Benefits of high accuracy positioning and orientation in robotic and autonomous systems
- Why ROS as a pose to other systems?
- Open source ROS drivers for GNSS integration
- Interesting robotics use cases with ROS and GNSS technology
- How GNSS and GNSS/INS work best alongside other sensors in ROS
Registration via this link: https://bit.ly/2Q59UV5