We are releasing Isaac ROS DP3.1 (developer preview) with updates and bug fixes.
Isaac ROS update for ROS 2 Humble available now at github.com/NVIDIA-ISAAC-ROS, including
This release includes packages for AI perception, image processing, navigation and adds:
- cuVSLAM v11 package with performance improvements and HAWK support
- Optimization in NITROS improving performance and reducing CPU load (+ corresponding fix in Humble)
- Updated ESS DNN model for AI stereo disparity trained dataset of 100K real images
- new IMU package (Bosch BMI088)
- GPU accelerated stereo rectification
- bug fixes
Isaac ROS update is available now at github.com/NVIDIA-ISAAC-ROS and is part of our commitment to provide features and hardware acceleration for autonomous robots.
Clone the repositories you need into your ROS workspace to build from source with colcon alongside your other ROS2 packages and leverage the pre-built ROS2 Humble + Nav2 container. Please note that this release has been tested on the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin & Xavier with JetPack 5.1.1 (Ubuntu 20.04).
Our next major update will be late summer for 1.0 GA release on Jetpack 5.1.2, and a update in Oct for Ubuntu 22.04 with Jetpack 6.0.