Dear ROS Developers,
ROS2 Planning System (PlanSys2 in short) celebrates these days its first anniversary
It has been one year of intense development to which some contributors have joined this project. Along this year we have included many new improvements:
- A new Web Page with videos, tutorials, and design documents.
- New examples.
- New solvers, like Temporal Fast Downward, apart of the default POPF, and the possibility of using your own PDDL planner as a plugin.
- Parallel execution of plans.
- Real multirobot execution.
- New Repo CI with Github actions and codecov, and more tests.
- Possibility of implementing actions as Behavior Trees.
It works in Eloquent (source and bin packages) and Foxy (source and coming packages in next Foxy sync, I hope)