ROS News for the Week of June 12th, 2023

ROS News for the week of June 12th, 2023

This week we announced our first batch of ROSCon sponsors, the ROSCon workshops, and opened up registration! I suggest you register early! Last year workshops and the event itself sold out.

I’ve been working with the ROS Munich community and TUM to put together a very special ROS meetup at Automatica. If you are going to be in the area please join us!

NEXT THRUSDAY! - ROS By-The-Bay – we’ll have talks from @smac, Polymath Robotics, and Mission Robotics discussing the new Bristlemouth open hardware standard. If you are in the Bay Area please join us!

overview_small
Check out this amazing augmented reality RViz application put together by @kodieartner. This is a big upgrade over lugging your laptop behind a robot.

Events

News

Papers (it is CVPR season)

I know the OpenCV crew will be at CVPR next week. I would love it if someone posted a CVPR trip report to ROS Discourse. If you happen to do this for CVPR, or any of the big robotics conferences, I can make it worth your while :wink:.

ROS

ROS Answers Questions

No ROS questions this week. Please read our post about the Stack Exchange migration and take action.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.